Genève Aéroport, Independent Public Establishment
Genève Aéroport is the name of the Independent Public Establishment that manages Geneva airport. Its main activities include:
- aeronautical operations, apron control, planning and building, maintenance and cleaning, safety and security, the running of the car parks, administration, financial management, business and buildings management, marketing, environmental management, and human resources management.
To know more about a particular division, please consult the organization chart.
Genève Aéroport implements a fair and ethical recruitment policy, advanced continuing education and skills development means, conditions favouring the quality of life at work, such are the strengths and the major commitments of the Human Resources department on a daily basis.
Employees in May 2018:
- 1'051 employees
- more than 200 different trades
Applications sent in by e-mail will not be replied to.
Since Genève Aéroport is but one of 200 companies on the airport, its Human Resources department manages only Genève Aéroport jobs and is not responsible for posts to be filled in other companies on the airport.
Vacancies: Genève Aéroport (in French only)
Chef-fe de projetsDirection infrastructures
- Taux d'activité100%
- Entrée en fonction:à déterminer
- Délai d'inscription:11 septembre 2018
The trades from the airport in videos (only in French)
Partner's on the airport: airlines and other societies
For employment opportunities, particularly in the flight / aeronautical fields (flight attendants and air hostesses, pilots, air traffic controllers, reception and check-in, ground assistance, handling, aircraft mechanics, etc.) and for temporary jobs (student), please contact directly our partners:
For training and information relating to air hostesses, stewards, pilots, ask the airline of your choice.
Vacancies: airport partners
Chief Operating Officer
- EntrepriseDnata Switzerland
Customer Service Engineer