unireso: train, tram, bus, boat
Aerobus morning service
A1 to A6 lines allow passengers residing in Geneva and in neighbouring France to get to the airport early in the morning. Aerobuses serve Genève Aéroport before 6.00 am. This service, funded entirely by Genève Aéroport, is currently free and available for all users of the airport.
All stops are identified by the Aerobus logo.
- Acacias, line 15 towards Nations
- Blandonnet, line 23 towards Aéroport
- Bois‐des‐Frères: Aérobus A1 et A6, line 6 towards Vernier
- Bois-des-Frères: Aérobus A4, line 28 towards Aéroport
- Bouchet, line 10 towards Aéroport
- Charmilles, line 6 towards Vernier
- Carouge Rondeau, line 42 towards P+R Bernex
- Carouge Tours, line 42 towards P+R Bernex
- Chemin du Bac, line 2 towards Genève‐Plage
- Crêts de Champel, line 21 towards Gare des Eaux‐Vives
- Epinettes, line 11 towards Jardin Botanique
- Ferney‐Mairie, line 66 towards Aéroport
- Gare Cornavin, line 15 towards Nations
- Hôpital, line 7 towards Lignon
- Hôpital de la Tour, line 18 towards Bachet‐de‐Pesay
- Jardin Alpin – Vivarium, line 57 towards Aéroport
- Jonction, line 2 towards Genève Plage
- Les Esserts, line K towards Pougny‐Gare
- Meyrin‐Gravière, line 57 towards Aéroport
- Meyrin‐Village, line 57 towards Aéroport
- Plainpalais, line 1 towards Jardin Botanique
- Renfile, line 23 towards Aéroport
- Uni‐Mail, line 35 towards Sainte Clotilde
Information and contact: Genève Aéroport, Environnement Service, PO box 100, CH-1215 Geneva 15.
Travel free on public transport during your stay in Geneva
You can pick up a free ticket for public transport from the machine in the baggage collection area at the Arrival level. This unireso ticket, offered by Genève Aéroport, allows you to use public transport in Geneva free for a period of 80 minutes.
When you stay in a hotel, a youth hostel or a campsite in the canton, you will receive a "Geneva Transport Card" free of charge. With this card, public transport in Geneva is free for the full duration of your stay.
This personal and non-transferable card will be given to you when you arrive at your accommodation. It permits unlimited travel on Geneva's public transport network (UNIRESO: bus (TPG), train (CFF) and boat (Mouettes Genevoises) for the full duration of your stay.
Get more information from Genève Tourisme or the establishment concerned.
Free shuttle buses to Swiss hotels
Free shuttle buses outside the Arrival level for the following hotels:
Catch a car
A flight early in the morning and/or late in the evening especially outside the offer of public transport?
Do you travel with bulky baggage?
Are you many to travel?
To get to or leave Genève Aéroport (urban area of Geneva, Carouge, Lancy, Vernier and Chêne-Bougeries) the Catch a car offer may be of interest for you: www.catch-a-car.ch.
If you are coming from the surrounding area to the airport, the Swiss network of the Mobility company offers many different car rental packages tailored to your individual needs, with the possibility to return the vehicle at Genève Aéroport: www.mobility.ch.
Taxis in Geneva
Taxis in Geneva can be ordered by phone, hailed in the street or found at about 60 authorised taxi ranks in town, airport and main station.
Fares between airport and city range from about CHF 35.00 to CHF 45.00 and depend on traffic conditions, time of day and number of passengers.
> More information